Automated system for operational analysis the energy efficiency of public buildings heating in Donetsk city was carried out under an agreement with the Donetsk City Council for the scientific work No. 08-198 "Automation of energy consumption metering of public sector objects
", and scientific work No. 09-275 "Development of an automated energy consumption metering system" .
An automated system consists of hardware and software.
The composition of the measuring post includes:
- analogue air temperature sensors;
- heat meters;
- controller with integrated analog-to-digital converter;
- industrial minicomputer;
- ADSL modem.
The system was installed in school number 66 of the Kuibyshev district of the city of Donetsk.
| Temperature sensors LM335 (in box with a wireless controller).|
|Software of an industrial minicomputer in the mode of receiving data from room temperature sensors|
|Microcontroller, industrial minicomputer and switch|
|Water temperature sensor|
From the temperature sensors of automated posts, the analog signal is fed to the inputs of the microcontroller's ADC. The signal is digitized and using the file exchange of specified data, transmitted to the FTP-server of the energy management department. And from FTP-server data sends to database.
|Automated workplace of the energy manager|
The information used in the automated workplace of the energy manager of the system for analyzing the energy efficiency of heating of public buildings is necessary to realize the following functional capabilities:
- input, modification and processing of administrative, territorial, legal information of public buildings;
- entering and changing additional information related to energy supply, energy consumption and heat supply of buildings;
- input, change and processing of information about connected communications, supply of energy resources and temperature regime of public buildings;
- input, change and processing of information about the connected energy meters of public buildings;
- manual entry and maintenance of databases of readings from energy meters;
- automatic data collection of readings from energy meters;
- generation and presentation to the user of data on energy consumption in tabular or graphical form;
- generation of regulatory reports and analysis forms.
System are presented in many exhibitions. System are a part of dissertation
and many others!
|Forum "Eco Solutions - New Technologies". Lviv, 2010. |
|Exhibition "Energy Saving 2009". Donetsk Stand of Donetsk City Council. Left: Energy Management Specialist Arrtyom Babenko|
Post a Comment